Ley Lines local to Tallahassee, Fl
I'm not sure where to begin to describe the local ley line network without sounding like a tin foil hat guy there whole time. Wierd doesn't begin to describe things in the area, 3 non-overlapping triangles of force, all connected to a central point, undersea freshwater springs, a non-existant volcano, and a fairy ring behind a haunted hospital.
Google Maps File
View Tallahassee Ley Lines in a larger map
View Regional Ley Lines in a larger map
- The Lake Jackson Complex A collection of 5 mounds each of which connects to each other. Each mound connects to one regional node outside the local area which is highly unusual, as one would expect the entire complex to connect outwards. All the nearby local nodes connect to the complex as a whole not the induvidual mounds. This is the central point of the local Ley Line Nexus.
The regional nodes connected to the Lake Jackson Complex. These are only on the small regional map.
The local connections are: a spirit line to the Velda Mound, a water line to Big Blue Spring at Wacissa Springs, a Earth line to the Fairy Ring behind Sunland Hospital and a Fire line to the site of the Wakulla Volcano.
- The Moundville Alabama Complex
- The Ocmulgee Mound Complex located on the Fall line, one of the largest mound complexes in the the South east.
- Ft. Walton Mound
- Devils Millhopper, Gainesville A 120ft deep 500 foot wide sinkhole. The climate at the bottom is signifigantly different than at the top.
- Coral Castle. Yes I know it wasnt built until the 30s. But this is where to Ley Line goes now, I have verified it. Did it go there originally? Or did Leedskalnin somehow redirect the Line from somewhere else and if so why? Did it run to the original site of the Coral castle in Florida city before he moved it? I have no answers to these questions. This is one of the points of the Bermuda Triangle.
The Spirit Triangle
Located generally northward of the Lake Jackson complex it include 3 Indian mounds.
- Velda Mound A mound located in the Arbor Hill neighborhood of Killearn Estates. Reports of hauntings(Indians by fires or a white wolf and howling) are reported. This is the only one of the 3 mounds connected to the Lake Jackson complex
- Letchworth Mound The tallest mound in Florida located off US90 near the Leon/Jefferson county border. There are several small mounds in the area but they do not seem to be connected to anything.
- The Kolomoki Mound Complex The connection from the Velda mound is to the Temple mound. This is the most remote site in the network, about 90 miles away. The smaller mounds are not connected by Ley lines.
The Water Triangle
Located to the south of the Lake Jackson complex, it extends offshore.
- Wacissa Springs Group A group of 12 springs that from the head waters of the the Wacissa River. The largest is Big Blue Spring, which is about a mile below the main cluster and is the focus of the Ley Line energy. The main swimming hole is not at Big Blue Spring but it does get some traffic from locals.
- Leon Sinks A collection of sinkholes interconnected by a flooded cavern system. The largest is Big Dismal Sink, steep walls plungs a hundred feet down to the water, and the water itself is as much as one hundred feet deep. The Ley Line from here to Ray Hole Spring passes over Wakulla Spring which itself is connected by underground caverns to Big Dismal and the Leon sinks system.
- Wakulla Spring The opening into the longest and deepest submerged freshwater cave system in the world. The spring forms the headwaters of the Wakulla river. The cave system connects to Big Dismal Sink. The remains of seveal prehistoric animals (Mastodons and Saber-tooth tigers included) have been found over a thousand feet into the spring.
- Ray Hole Spring A fresh water spring in the middle of the ocean it is 24 miles from St. Marks lighthouse, in 38 ft of water. The spring itself is a 25 ft hole that extends down about 60ft. A cave leads SE from the spring. Archeological evidence exists that humans once lived at the spring.
The Earth Triangle
- Sunniland Fairy Ring Behind the former Sunland facility on Miccosukee Dr. the was once a small stone fairy ring. The Sunland facility generally called Sunniland was reputed to be haunted. It stood abandoned for many years a place for kids to break into and scare each other. It has been torn down now and an apartment complex built over the site but evidence suggests that the ley line still runs here. This site connectes back to the Lake Jackson complex.
- Bradwell Island Another anomoly and island in the middle of land, in an area called a bay that isnt ocean. The entire area is swamp, usually with several feet of water. The one high spot is Bradwell Island which itself is only a few feet about the rest of the terrain. There is a trail that crosses the Bay and leads to the island, its considered one of the toughest trails in America because of the mud.
- Goat Island an island in the middle of the artifical Lake Talquin. Once it would have been a highpoint standing about the surrounding ravines. A giant live oak tree stands at the center of the island. Goat island forms a center point of the Earth Triangle and is an extremly powerful place.
- Florida Caverns the only caves in the area, they were once filled with clay but workers in the 30s excatvated to the limestone walls and floors opening them up.
- Wakulla Volcano Reported since Spanish times, and documented since the 1880s. It ceased all activty after the 1886 Charleston earthquake. A Ley line leads to a small hill in the middle of the swamp a few miles from the coast. I belive that once a gate to some volcanic location of the NeverNever exisited here and has since been closed.